Description & additional costs
||Paradiski - La Plagne & Les Arcs
Distance to ski area Les Arcs-Paradiski ~500 m. Spacious and charming Savoyard Chalet with fire place, infrared sauna and free WiFi. The harmony between traditional elements and a high-quality equipment creates a comfortable and well-being living atmosphere.
The ground floor offers two bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom. Another bathroom and a separate toilet are on the floor. Enjoy some relaxing hours in the infrared sauna after an exciting day of skiing in the mountains.
Three bedrooms are located on the second level. One room has its own sink and shower. Besides, there is one bathroom and a separate toilet. All beds are 2 meters long.
The spacious and cozy living room with fire place and flat screen tv is on the third level. Access to the balcony. Separate and well-equipped kitchen with storage room. The table in the dining room can comfortably accommodate 10 people. You will also find a little library and a relax corner in the room. Separate toilet.
Locked area in the lower part of the Chalet is not available for the tenant.
The chalet will be partially renewed and updated during summer 2019. Some interior pictures are example pictures.
The chalet is situated ~150 m from the charming mountain village Peisey. After a ski day enjoy a stroll around the village, where you find picturesque lanes with restaurants, Après-Ski-Pubs, grocery, bakery, butcher as well as a sport shop/ski rental (distance ~150 m to 300 m). This chalet provides you with an exceptional holiday quality: skiing in one of the world's greatest ski areas and enjoying all the advantages of a charming authentic mountain village.
Altitude chalet: 1.300 m, ski area up to 3.250 m, with two glaciers. Peisey is situated in the heart of the enormous Paradiski area (La Plagne and Les Arcs) with 425 km of alpine slopes, 140 lifts. So, it's the best place to discover this major ski spot. You find great freeride facilities but also easy long rides around Peisey.
Alpenchalets guests in Peisey-Vallandry & Les Arcs - Paradiski can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. You can order the passes until 10 days prior to arrival. They can be cancelled or modified at any time prior to the start of your holiday. Please find here the skipass reduction details
separate kitchen (dishwasher + refrigerator + freezer + induction cooker + oven + microwave + coffee machine + toaster + electric kettle + 2 electric raclette grills + 2 fondue sets + blender); fireplace
; flat screen satellite TV; DVD player; hi-fi system with CD player; radio; free WiFi
; washing machine; tumble dryer; underfloor heating; terrace; 3 balconies; ski room; electric ski boot dryer
10 persons (~230m²)
- 6-room chalet on 3 floors
- bedroom (double bed)
- 4 bedrooms (each with 2 single beds)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- 3 bathrooms (washbasin + shower in each)
- bathroom (washbasin + bath)
- 3 separate toilets
- infrared sauna (relaxation area)
Detailed information: Chalet Ulysse
- charges for electricity and heating included in the rental tariff
- Visitor's tax payable upon arrival
- Deposit 700 € payable upon arrival
- Check-in from 17:00 on day of arrival
- Check-out by 9:00 on day of departure
- Final cleaning included in the price
- Bed linen to be brought by guest or available for 12 € per person (reservation required)
- Towels to be brought by guest or available for 5 € per set (reservation required)
- Firewood included in the price
- Pets 40 € per pet/week (1 pet allowed per apartment)
- Baby cot 3 x free of charge (reservation required)
- Baby chair free of charge (reservation required)
- Private car parking 4 spaces free of charge at the property
- Ski bus bus stop 30m away
No reviews available
weekly rates for 7 nights
|11.04.2020 - 17.04.2020||1.570,- €|
|18.04.2020 - 24.04.2020||1.310,- €|
|25.04.2020 - 01.05.2020||1.510,- €|
||Date of arrival
||Start of booking
||End of booking
|Special offer||2019-12-21||2020-04-25||2019-06-25||2020-04-24||10% Discount|
- On demand
- Check-out date
- Check-in date