Distance to ski area Paradiski ~50 m. Magnific new chalet with open fire place, jacuzzi, sauna and free WiFi. Very spacious and with the charme of a stylish, modern mountain chalet. Situated in the the ski area of Les Arcs - Paradiski, in the picturesque village of 'La Millerette'.
The main living area with an open plan kitchen and a lounge around the open fireplace is situated on the first floor. Access to the big balcony. Dining area for 16 people. Three double bedrooms on the same floor. Additional living area with open fire place on the second floor (living room with double bed-settee). Furthermore, there is an elevated gallery with a mezzanine for two persons as well as three double bedrooms. There is an indoor table-tennis table in the chalet. The house is equipped with an environmentally friendly geothermic heating system.
Distance from the chalet to the ski area Les Arcs - Paradiski just about 150 m. You can ski back to chalet on three ski slopes, a red one and two blue ones (~50 m). The free children's skilift 'La Millerette' is just opposite the chalet (~50 m) on the other side of the road. A bakery and restaurants are located either in Les Arcs 1,600, approx. 4 km by car or Bourg-St.Maurice, approx. 7 km by car. You will find several leisure opportunities and shopping facilities there. Alternatively, you can use the 'Funiculaire' instead of the car, entrance approx. 50 m from the chalet. The pretty village La Millerette is situated uphill above the Isère valley with a stunning view of the Beaufortin mountains.
Chalet altitude: ~1,200 m, top of the ski slopes at 3,250 m. Two glaciers are part of the ski area, 'Aiguille Rouge' and 'Bellecôte'. One blue slope and two red slopes lead to the village of Millerette. The nearest ski lift is the "funiculaire" des Arcs, just ~150 m away from the chalet. It takes only three minutes to get to the fantastic ski area 'ParadiSki' (composed of La Plagne and Les Arcs) with 425 km of slopes and 140 lifts. Furthermore, approx. 100 m away from the chalet is the little ski lift La Millerette (free of charge), an ideal option for beginners and children. Great run from Arpette (2,413 m) to La Millerette with more than 1,000 m vertical drop. Thrilling Waterslide for courageous skiers at Les Arcs 1,600.
The chalet is equipped with garden furniture, sun loungers, a parasol and an outdoor barbecue. Indoor table-tennis table.
Alpenchalets guests in Peisey-Vallandry & Les Arcs - Paradiski can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. You can order the passes until 10 days prior to arrival. They can be cancelled or modified at any time prior to the start of your holiday. Please find here the skipass reduction details
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + 3 refrigerators with iceboxes + freezer + electric cooker + oven + barbecue-grill + microwave + coffee machine + electric raclette grill + fondue set); 2 fireplaces; 5 flat screen satellite TVs; 5 DVD players; free WiFi; washing machine; terrace; 4 balconies; barbecue-grill
16 people (~250m²)
- 9 room chalet on 3 floors
- 2 bedrooms (double bed)
- 4 bedrooms (2 single beds each)
- mezzanine (2 single beds)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- living room (double bed-settee)
- 4 baths (washbasin + shower)
- 2 baths (washbasin + bathtub + toilet)
- 2 separate toilets
- spa area (sauna + jacuzzi + shower)
Detailed information: Chalet des Arcs CED01
- charges for electricity and heating included in the rental tariff
- visitors tax to pay on location
- deposit 600 € to be paid on arrival
- check-in 5 pm on arrival day
- check-out 9 am on departure day
- doorstep bread delivery service
- final cleaning by tenant or 200 €
- bed linen bring along or 15 € per person/week (reservation required)
- towels bring along or 7 € per set (reservation required)
- fire place wood for a fee
- pets 1 pet allowed (cost free, reservation required)
- baby bed 20 € per bed/week
- baby chair cost free (reservation required)
- 6 private parking lots at the house, free of charge