Distance to ski area Paradiski ~5000 m. It is a charming and modern equipped chalet in the traditional stone and wood mountain style. It offers 300 m2 of living space on 4 floors. Champagny is a charming, traditional Savoyan mountain village, part of the huge ski area ParadiSki (La Plagne and Les Arcs). The chalet is situated in Champagny-Le Haut, 5 km to the village center and the alpine ski area (free ski bus connection). The chalet offers a splendid panoramic view. Near the chalet (100 to 500 m) you find the Nordic skiing area of Champagny, a bob run for kids and ice climbing tower as well as a restaurant and the office of the National Park. The village is dominated by original Savoyan chalets and rural life with traditional mountain farms. In summer, their hiking paths in the national park are starting at the chalet. Facilities in Champagny-Center: Kindergarten (from 2 years on), restaurants, cafés, bars, discotheque, supermarket, shopping area around the main place, cinema (French) and medical practice.
Chalet Altitude: 1.500 m. Top of the ski slopes 3.250 m with glacier. Champagny is part of the enormous ParadiSki area (La Plagne and Les Arcs) with 425 km of alpine slopes, 157 lifts and is connected to the Bellecôte Glacier and Les Arcs through modern express-chairlifts. Furthermore, two ski lifts connect the ski area with La Plagne (Plagne centre) via the Verdons peak. The ski run to the valley is artificially snowed. Definitely a highlight is the 10 km long ski run from the glacier “Roche de Mio” to the village with more than 1.500 m of difference in altitude. Deep powder snow runs at the Verdons peak. Children ski lift (free of charge) and ski school area at the mountain station of the cable car (2000 m above sea level). Next to the mountain station is the modern “Pic-Nic-Chalet” with sun terrace.
There is a wide range of sports activities to experience during the summer in Champagny including cycling, mountain biking, climbing, swimming, tennis, golf as well as horse riding or fishing. In high summer your children will enjoy a visit to the adventure course and the open air pool. Highlight of your vacation will be the Vanoise National Park with nearly 500 km marked hiking trails. Different walks with alpine flora and fauna are offered.
Reduced additional costs in summer: 9 € per person/week (from 5 years) for electricity + heating + sauna. From summer 2022 (23 APR 2022) on: Final cleaning included in the price.
Alpenchalets guests in La Plagne, Montchavin & Champagny – Paradiski can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. You can order the passes until 10 days prior to arrival. They can be cancelled or modified at any time prior to the start of your holiday. Please find here the skipass reduction details
kitchen open to the living room (2 dishwashers + refrigerator with icebox + combined electric/gas cooker + oven + microwave + 2 coffee machines + toaster + electric kettle + 2 electric raclette grills + 2 fondue sets); sat-TV; hi-fi system with CD-player; free WiFi; washing machine; balcony
22 people (~300m²) n°
- 11 room chalet on 4 floors
- bedroom (2 single beds + bunk bed)
- 6 bedrooms (double bed)
- 2 bedrooms (2 single beds each)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- living room (double bed-settee)
- 6 baths (washbasin + shower)
- 5 separate toilets
- spa area (sauna + shower)
Detailed information: Chalet le Haut
- extra charges 22 € per person/week (from age 5 years) for electricity + heating + sauna
- visitors tax to pay on location
- deposit 600 € to be paid on arrival
- check-in 5 pm on arrival day
- check-out 9 am on departure day
- doorstep bread delivery service
- final cleaning included in the rental fare
- bed linen bring along or 10 € per person (reservation required)
- towels bring along or 8 € per set (reservation required)
- pets 1 pet allowed (cost free, reservation required)
- baby bed cost free (reservation required)
- baby chair cost free (reservation required)
- garage for 2 car in the house
- parking lots nearby and cost free
- ski-bus cost free (bus stop ~150m)