Distance to ski area Paradiski ~350 m. Chalet Balcon du Paradis is a magnificent chalet with fireplace, sauna, outdoor jacuzzi (free of charge) and free WiFi. It is located just ~350 m by foot from the Lonzagne lift, part of the ski area of Peisey - Les Arcs - Paradiski. By car the distance is 450 m, free car park at the lift. The chalet disposes of 7 bedrooms on three floors. On level 2, you find the the large dining area with its cosy chimney place. A separate tv corner is located on level 3. The kitchen is modern and well equiped. Huge terrace on level 2. From the balcony you enjoy stunning views on the Vanoise mountains and over the Tarantaise Valley. This very comfortable semi-detached chalet is situated in the traditional mountain village of Peisey (~600 m), were you find picturesque narrow streets with severals shops, restaurants, pubs etc. This chalet provides an exceptional holiday quality: skiing in one of the world's greatest ski areas and enjoying all the advantages of a charming authentic mountain village.
Access to the chalet via steps. The chalet is at the right side of the photo.
New: For winter of 2019-2020 the chalet will be partially upgraded and extended by a new sauna house. This is located next to the outdoor jacuzzi; it is composed by the private sauna for 4 - 6 people and an additional shower.
Altitude chalet: 1.350 m, ski area up to 3.250 m, with two glaciers: Aiguille Rouge in the Les Arcs area and Bellecote in the sector of La Plagne. Peisey-Vallandry is situated right in the heart of the vast ski area of Paradiski, composed by Peisey, Les Arcs and La Plagne, with 425 km of alpine slopes and 140 ski lifts. So it's the best place to discover this major ski spot of the Alps. Freeride skiing back to the chalet is possible in case of good snow conditions (no marked or prepared ski run; use at own risk). You find great freeride descents at the Grand Col, around Arc 2000 and at the legendary Bellecote Noth face (with ski guide; no marked or prepared runs; use at own risk), but also easy and long family rides around Peisey and specially equiped sectors for children.
The nordic ski center of the valley is located at Nancroix; you get there by the free shuttle bus.
Alpenchalets guests in Peisey-Vallandry & Les Arcs - Paradiski can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. You can order the passes until 10 days prior to arrival. They can be cancelled or modified at any time prior to the start of your holiday. Please find here the skipass reduction details
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + electric cooker + oven + microwave + coffee machine + electric raclette grill + fondue set); outdoor jacuzzi; fireplace; sat-TV; DVD-Player; hi-fi system with CD-player; free WiFi; washing machine; tumble-dryer; partly with underfloor heating; garage; terrace; balcony; ski-room
14 people (~195m²)
- 9 room chalet on 3 floors
- bedroom (single bed)
- bedroom (double bed + single bed)
- 3 bedrooms (double bed)
- 2 bedrooms (2 single beds each)
- mezzanine under droop (flatscreen satelite TV )
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- 2 baths (washbasin + shower)
- bath (washbasin + bathub)
- 2 baths (washbasin + shower + toilet)
- 3 separate toilets
- wellness area (sauna + jacuzzi + shower)
Detailed information: Chalet Balcon du Paradis
- charges for electricity and heating included in the rental tariff
- Visitor's tax payable upon arrival
- Deposit 800 € payable upon arrival
- Check-in from 17:00 on day of arrival
- Check-out by 9:00 on day of departure
- Final cleaning included in the price
- Bed linen to be brought by guest or available for 15 € per person/week (reservation required)
- Towels to be brought by guest or available for 5 € per set (reservation required)
- Firewood included in the price
- Pets 40 € per pet/week (1 pet allowed per apartment)
- Baby cot free of charge (reservation required)
- Baby chair free of charge (reservation required)
- Garage for 1 car
- Car parking free of charge at the property