Description & additional costs
||Paradiski - La Plagne & Les Arcs
Distance to ski area ~650 m. New, spacious and luxurious chalet with wood-burning stove, sauna, whirlpool and free Wi-Fi in Champagny, ski area of La Plagne - Paradiski. The chalet is built in the typical regional construction style with wood and stone, combined with modern interior and high-quality equipment – this makes the special charme of the chalet.
On the 1st floor is the very spacious living- and dining area. The large dining table seats 18 comfortably. The modern and fully equipped kitchen with large fridge and raclette and fondue set invites you to cozy chalet evenings. In the living room there is also a home cinema system. Access to the sunny south-facing terrace.
The bedrooms are on the 3 floors. All rooms have their own en-suite bathroom as well as a flatscreen tv. There are three separate toilets in the chalet. You can relax in the spa area with large private sauna, whirlpool for 4 - 6 people, shower and bucket shower after a day of skiing. Music system and flatscreen tv available.
The Champagny-La Plagne ski area, the gondola lift and the ESF ski school are all within 650 meters. Only a few steps to the center with restaurants, shops, bakery, grocery store, cheese dairy, bar-pubs, cinema (engl./franz.), nightclub etc. (about 300 to 600 m)
Please note: The maximum occupancy of the chalet is 18 people, although more sleeping facilities are available.
Completion of the chalet is DEC 2019. All pictures are example pictures.
Chalet Altitude: 1,250 m. Top of the ski slopes 3,250 m with glacier. Champagny is part of the enormous ParadiSki area (La Plagne and Les Arcs) with 425 km of alpine slopes, 157 lifts and is connected to the Bellecôte Glacier and Les Arcs through modern express-chairlifts. Furthermore, two ski lifts connect the ski area with La Plagne (Plagne centre) via the Verdons peak. The ski run to the valley is artificially snowed. Definitely a highlight is the 10 km long ski run from the Roche de Mio summit to the village with more than 1,500 m of vertical drop. Various freeride runs at the Verdons peak (on your own risk). Children ski lift (free of charge) and ski school area at the arrival of the cable car (2,000 m above sea level). Next to the mountain station is the modern Pic-Nic-Chalet with sun terrace.
There is a wide range of sports activities to experience during the summer in Champagny including cycling, mountain biking, climbing, swimming, tennis, golf as well as horse riding or fishing. In high summer your children will enjoy a visit to the adventure course and the open air pool. Highlight of your vacation will be the Vanoise National Park with nearly 500 km marked hiking trails. Different walks with alpine flora and fauna are offered.
Reduced additional costs in summer: 12 € per person/week (from 5 years) for electricity + heating + sauna + firewood.
Alpenchalets guests in La Plagne, Montchavin & Champagny – Paradiski can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. You can order the passes until 10 days prior to arrival. They can be cancelled or modified at any time prior to the start of your holiday. Please find here the skipass reduction details
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + induction cooker + oven + microwave + coffee machine + toaster + electric kettle + electric raclette grill + fondue set); fireplace; flat screen satellite TV; free WiFi; washing machine; underfloor heating in some rooms; terrace; balcony; ski room; electric ski boot dryer
18 persons (~280m²)
- 10-room chalet on 3 floors
- 2 bedrooms (2 zip and link beds)
- 2 bedrooms ( double beds + bunk bed)
- 3 bedrooms (double bed)
- walk-through room (double sofa-bed)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- 7 bathrooms (washbasin + shower in each)
- 3 separate toilets
- wellness area (sauna + jacuzzi)
Detailed information: Chalet Mountain Paradise
- Additional costs 22 € per person/week (age 5 and upwards) for electricity + heating + sauna
- Visitor's tax payable upon arrival
- Deposit 600 € payable upon arrival
- Check-in from 17:00 on day of arrival
- Check-out by 9:00 on day of departure
- Final cleaning by guest or available for 220 €
- Bed linen to be brought by guest or available for 12 € per person/week (reservation required)
- Towels to be brought by guest or available for 8 € per set (reservation required)
- Firewood 1 bag free of charge
- pets 1 Pet allowed / free (reservation required)
- Baby cot free of charge (reservation required)
- Baby chair free of charge (reservation required)
- Garage for 2 car(s)
- Car parking in the close vicinity and free of charge
- Ski bus free of charge (distance to bus stop ~30m)
No reviews available
weekly rates for 7 nights
|18.04.2020 - 24.04.2020||1.710,- €|
|25.04.2020 - 03.07.2020||1.830,- €|
|04.07.2020 - 28.08.2020||2.860,- €|
|29.08.2020 - 30.10.2020||1.830,- €|
- On demand
- Check-out date
- Check-in date