Valid until end of NOV 2023: Additional costs 18 € per person/week (age 5 and upwards) for electricity + heating + sauna + firewood
Chalet Altitude: 1,250 m. Top of the ski slopes 3,250 m with glacier. Champagny is part of the enormous ParadiSki area (La Plagne and Les Arcs) with 425 km of alpine slopes, 157 lifts and is connected to the Bellecôte Glacier and Les Arcs through modern express-chairlifts. Furthermore, two ski lifts connect the ski area with La Plagne (Plagne centre) via the Verdons peak. Distance to the cable car and the ski area approx. 350 m by foot or approx. 600 m by car. The ski run to the valley is artificially snowed. Definitely a highlight is the 10 km long ski run from the Roche de Mio summit to the village with more than 1,500 m of vertical drop. Various freeride runs at the Verdons peak (on your own risk). Children ski lift (free of charge) and ski school area at the arrival of the cable car (2,000 m above sea level). Next to the mountain station is the modern Pic-Nic-Chalet with sun terrace.
In summer, an outdoor barbecue, parasol and other deckchairs are also available on the terrace.
Routes to Mont Jovet. In summer, the area is also a paradise for hikers, mountain bikers and other alpine sports enthusiasts: mountaineering, climbing, rafting, paragliding, hiking, mountain biking, racing biking, discovering the baroque chapels, but also horse riding and via ferrata provide a large variety in summer.
Reduced additional costs in summer: 12 € per person/week (from 5 years) for electricity, heating and sauna.
Alpenchalets guests in La Plagne, Montchavin & Champagny – Paradiski can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. You can order the passes until 10 days prior to arrival. They can be cancelled or modified at any time prior to the start of your holiday. Please find here the skipass reduction details
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + 2 refrigerators with iceboxes + cooker with ceramic hobs + oven + oven with microwave + microwave + coffee machine + toaster + electric kettle + electric raclette grill + fondue set); stove; flat screen satellite TV; DVD player; hi-fi system; free WiFi; washing machine; tumble dryer; underfloor heating; terrace; balcony; ski room; electric ski boot dryer
14 persons (~250m²)
- 8-room chalet on 3 floors
- 3 bedrooms (2 single beds)
- bedroom (2 single beds + bunk bed)
- 2 bedrooms (double bed)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- 5 bathrooms (washbasin + shower + toilet in each)
- bathroom (washbasin + bath + toilet)
- separate toilet
- wellness area ( relax loungers + sauna + jacuzzi + steam bath (Hammam) + shower)
Detailed information: Chalet White Pearl
- Additional costs 22 € per person/week (age 5 and upwards) for electricity + heating + sauna + firewood
- Visitor's tax payable upon arrival
- Deposit 700 € payable upon arrival
- Check-in from 17:00 on day of arrival
- Check-out by 9:00 on day of departure
- Doorstep bread delivery service
- Final cleaning 20 € per person (mandatory)
- Bed linen to be brought by guest or available for 12 € per person/week (reservation required)
- Towels to be brought by guest or available for 6 € per set (reservation required)
- Pets 1 pet allowed (free of charge)
- Baby cot free of charge (reservation required)
- Baby chair free of charge (reservation required)
- Private covered parking for 4 cars free of charge at the property