Distance to ski area Paradiski ~150 m. A cosy and comfortable Savoyan-style chalet with free WiFi, built with stones and wood. Whether you want to go skiing, shopping, taking a stroll or just enjoy apres-ski, you won´t need a car. Distance to the village center (shops, restaurants, pubs, childcare, cinema (french)) about 100 m. The chalet is situated on the hillside with an impressive view over the high mountains.
For this chalet, different travel and cancellation terms apply (on request).
From winter 2021/2022 the final cleaning is included in the rental price.
Chalet Altitude: 1.250 m. Top of the ski slopes 3.250 m with glacier. Champagny is part of the enormous ParadiSki area (La Plagne and Les Arcs) with 425 km of alpine slopes, 157 lifts and is connected to the Bellecôte Glacier and Les Arcs through modern express-chairlifts. Furthermore, two ski lifts connect the ski area with La Plagne (Plagne centre) via the Verdons peak. The ski run to the valley is artificially snowed. Definitely a highlight is the 10 km long ski run from the glacier “Roche de Mio” to the village with more than 1.500 m of difference in altitude. Deep powder snow runs at the Verdons peak. Children ski lift (free of charge) and ski school area at the mountain station of the cable car (2000 m above sea level). Next to the mountain station is the modern “Pic-Nic-Chalet” with sun terrace.
There is a wide range of sports activities to experience during the summer in Champagny including cycling, mountain biking, climbing, swimming, tennis, golf as well as horse riding or fishing. In high summer your children will enjoy a visit to the adventure course and the open air pool. Highlight of your vacation will be the Vanoise National Park with nearly 500 km marked hiking trails. Different walks with alpine flora and fauna are offered.
Reduced additional costs in summer: 7 € per person/week (from 5 years) for electricity + heating.
In summer 2021 final cleaning by tenant or € 100.
Alpenchalets guests in La Plagne, Montchavin & Champagny – Paradiski can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. You can order the passes until 10 days prior to arrival. They can be cancelled or modified at any time prior to the start of your holiday. Please find here the skipass reduction details
kitchen unit (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + gas stove + oven + microwave + 2 coffee machines + toaster + 2 electric raclette grills); sat-TV; free WiFi; washing machine; balcony
14 people (~130m²)
- 7 room chalet on 3 floors
- access ground floor - 1. floor by external staircase
- bedroom (4 single beds)
- 3 bedrooms (double bed)
- bedroom (bunk bed)
- through room (double bed settee)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- bath (washbasin + shower)
- bath (washbasin + bathub)
- bath (washbasin + shower + toilet)
- 2 separate toilets
Detailed information: Chalet Gentianes Bleus
- extra charges 15 € per person/week (from age 5 years) for electricity + heating
- visitors tax to pay on location
- deposit 450 € to be paid on arrival
- check-in 5 pm on arrival day
- check-out 9 am on departure day
- final cleaning included in the rental price
- bed linen bring along or 11/22 € per person (single bed/double bed; reservation required)
- towels bring along or 8 € per set (reservation required)
- pets 1 pet allowed (cost free, reservation required)
- baby bed 2 x cost free
- baby chair 1 x free of charge
- parking space cost free next to the house (~60m)
- access by car to the house up to ~20m