Chalet Barbara, 10 People
Description & additional costs
|Ski area||4 Vallées - Verbier|
|Living space||146 m2|
|Min. stay||7 days|
Distance to ski area 4 Vallées ~700 m. Magnificent new luxury chalet with fireplace and free wifi in the ski area of Les Masses - 4 Valleys - Verbier.
This unique cosy mountain chalet with a nostalgia atmosphere perfectly combines traditional and modern style by using high quality materials of the region, creating a feelgood factor with the amenities of modern conveniences. The large open-plan living/dining area with balcony and two terraces attached offers amazing views over the Matterhorn and Dent Blanche summits and the Héremence valley. Very well-equipped kitchen. Five bedrooms; large master bedroom with bathroom ensuite. Two private parking spaces available directly in front of the chalet. The resort center of Les Masses offers a small supermarket and the restaurant Le Bois Sauvage; more shops, restaurants, bank, post office, ski rental and ski school in Les Collons, ~2 km. Indoor swimming pool and kindergarten (from 18 month on) in Thyon 2000, ~6 km.
Chalet altitude ~1,550 m; top of the ski area 3,330 m, with glacier Mont Fort. Distance to the alpine ski slope that connects Les Collons and Les Masses ~700 m, no parking possible. To the new high speed chairlift in Les Masses ~1,500 m, with parking garage. Ski bus stop ~300 m. Les Masses is part of the top ski area Four Valleys - Verbier. 410 km ski slopes, 95 ski lifts, largest Swiss ski area. Huge snowparc Centralpark at Thyon 2000. Attractive sledge run between Thyon 2000 and Les Collons. Free open air ice rink in Les Collons. 12 km Nordic slopes.
ski pass reduction
Alpenchalets guests benefit from a 5 - 30 % reduction -depending on the rental week- on ski passes for the entire ski area Les Collons - Verbier - 4 Valleys or the partial area 'Printze', from 6 days on; also valid for children, youths and seniors.
Summer guests in Les Collons/Les Masses can expect a wide range of activities. It is part of a vast hiking area, there are several mountain bike routes. You can also walk with no great differences in altitude along the "Suonen" (historic irrigation channels). You can also go horse riding, climbing, paragliding or bowling. In the Valais’ capital Sion it is worth to go shopping or to enjoy a gourmet meal in the city. More sights in the proximity: underground lake St-Léonard, the Grande Dixence dam and lake – at 285 metres the highest dam in the world. Garden furniture available at the chalet.
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + four-hob-cooker + oven + microwave + coffee machine + toaster + electric kettle + electric raclette grill); stove; flat screen satellite TV; DVD player; hi-fi system; free WiFi; washing machine; tumble dryer; underfloor heating; terrace; balcony
10 persons (~146m²)
- 6-room chalet on 3 floors
- 3 bedrooms (double bed)
- 2 bedrooms (each with 1 bunk bed)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- bathroom (washbasin + shower)
- bathroom (washbasin + bath)
- bathroom (washbasin + shower + toilet)
- 2 separate toilets
Detailed information: Chalet Barbara
- Additional costs incl. final cleaning 30 CHF / ~27 € per person/stay
- Visitor's tax payable upon arrival
- Deposit 800 CHF / ~730 € payable upon arrival
- Check-in from 17:00 on day of arrival
- Check-out by 9:00 on day of departure
- Bed linen to be brought by guest or available for 25 CHF / ~23 € per person/week (reservation required)
- Towels to be brought by guest or available for 10 CHF / ~9 € per set (reservation required)
- Firewood surcharge applies
- Pets on request
- Pets 250 CHF / ~230 € per pet/week (1 pet allowed per apartment)
- Baby cot free of charge (reservation required)
- Private car parking 2 spaces free of charge at the property
- Ski bus free of charge (distance to bus stop ~300m)
No reviews availableCreate review
Price on request
- On demand
- Check-out date
- Check-in date