Description & additional costs
||4 Vallées - Verbier
Distance to ski area 4 Vallées ~0 m. Luxurious and comfortable chalet, situated directly on the ski slope with stove, sauna and free WiFi. You can ski to and from the chalet using the blue -easy- ski slope which is part of the ski area Les Collons - 4 Vallées - Verbier. This slope leads towards the express chair lift 'Trabanta' in Les Collons 1800 (~280 m). This slope is the only access to the chalet (by foot, approx. 280 m distance from the road), a sleigh for transport purposes is provided at no costs. Possible on request: Luggage transport by the lift company, for a fee (external service).
The spacious and very good equipped chalet has five bedrooms and three bathrooms. Bright and cosy living-/dining room with lounge next to the fire place. Modern open plan kitchen. The chalet has two free private parking spaces, which are located about 300m from the lift station in the direction of Les Masses. Distance to the centre of Les Collons approx. 300 m, only by foot or ski. Les Collons features shops, restaurants, pubs, ski rental shop, ski school, bank, post office. Indoor swimming pool and kindergarden (from 18 month on) in Thyon 2000, ~6 km. 25 km from the regional capital Sion.
chalet altitude ~1,830 m, top of the ski area 3,330 m (Glacier Mont Fort). 410 km ski slopes, 95 ski lifts, biggest Swiss ski area. New high speed chair lift Les Masses - Les Collons. Huge snowparc 'Centralpark' at Thyon. Attractive sledge run between Thyon and Les Collons. Free open air ice rink in Les Collons. 12 km Nordic slopes.
In summer, access to the chalet via an unpaved drive (approx. June to September). In summer reduced additional costs of CHF 10 per person/week (age 5 and upwards) for electricity + heating (for arrivals June - September incl.).
Summer guests in Les Collons can expect a wide range of activities. It is part of a vast hiking area, and there are several mountain bike routes. You can also walk with no great differences in altitude along the "Suonen" (historic irrigation channels). You can also go horse riding, climbing, paragliding or bowling. The Valais’ capital Sion is worth to go shopping and sight seeing. More sights in the surroundings: underground lake St-Léonard, the Grande Dixence dam and lake – at 285 metres the highest dam in the world.
Alpenchalets guests in Les Collons & Les Masses - 4 Vallées can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. Please find here the skipass reduction details
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator + freezer + four-plate-cooker with ceran field + oven + barbecue-grill + coffee machine); sauna; stove; television (flat screen); free WiFi; washing machine; tumble-dryer; partly with underfloor heating; terrace; balcony
10 people (~200m²)
- 6 room chalet on 3 floors
- bedroom (single bed + pull-out bed)
- 2 bedrooms (double bed)
- 2 bedrooms (2 zip and link beds each)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- bath (washbasin + shower + toilet)
- 2 baths (washbasin + bathtub + toilet)
Detailed information: Chalet Bryher
- extra charges 20 CHF / ~18 € per person/week (from age 5 years) for electricity + heating
- visitors tax to pay on location
- deposit 1000 CHF / ~910 € to be paid on arrival
- check-in 16 pm on arrival day
- check-out 10 am on departure day
- Final cleaning 30 CHF / ~27 € per person
- bed linen bring along or 20 CHF / ~18 € per person/week (reservation required)
- towels bring along or 6 CHF / ~5,50 € per set (reservation required)
- fire place wood for a fee
- pets not allowed
- baby bed + baby chair 30 CHF / ~27 € per set/week
- private parking for 2 cars, free of charge (~300m)
- access by car to the house up to ~300m
weekly rates for 7 nights
|28.09.2019 - 29.11.2019||1.270,- €|
|30.11.2019 - 13.12.2019||1.450,- €|
|01.02.2020 - 07.02.2020||3.430,- €|
|11.04.2020 - 17.04.2020||1.780,- €|
|18.04.2020 - 24.04.2020||1.450,- €|
- On demand
- Check-out date
- Check-in date