Description & additional costs
Distance to ski area 3 Vallées ~150m. Superb and comfortable chalet located next to the ski slope, with sauna and free WiFi. The chalet is situated in the picturesque mountain village of Les Menuires-Bettaix, which is directly connected to the world’s largest ski area Trois Vallées by the chair lift and by ski slope.
The chalet provides a spacious living room with dining area and a cozy chimney corner.All six bedrooms – each one with two single beds (sizes 80 x 200 cm (can be zip-linked to one double bed size 160 x 200 cm) - have their en-suite bathroom with shower and separate toilet. From the balcony on the south side you have a spectacular view over the Belleville mountains and valley.
For Winter 2018-2019 the chalet will be upgraded (modernized kitchen, bathrooms and sofas in the living room). New is an additional room on level 0 with Billard table.
The cross-country ski trail of the Belleville Valley is only ~150 m away. aprés-ski pub and ski rental are also close by. The center of Les Menuires is reachable by car in approx. 10 minutes (~5 km), where you will find shopping malls, restaurants, supermarket, café, leisure-center with swimming pool, ski-shool, toboggan runs, childcare.
Chalet altitude ~1,600 m; top of the ski slopes 3,230 m; 600 km of alpine slopes, 172 ski lifts. The chalet is based just 150 m from the fast 4-seater-chairlift, that takes you straight into the heart of the largest linked ski domain in the world. From the top of this new lift, you can ski down to Les Menuires Centre on an easy slope to he meeting points of several ski schools. Thanks to this ski link, Le Bettaix is the perfect place to discover the slopes of Meribel, Courchevel and Val Thorens, too. Several ski lifts at 3,000 m, like at the glacier Peclet-Polset or the famous Cime de Caron. Skiing from approx. end of November until the beginning of May possible in the Val Thorens sector. The first ski lift of Val Thorens is accessible by car in about 10 minutes.
Alpenchalets guests in Les Menuires & St. Martin de Belleville - 3 Vallées can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. You can order the passes until 10 days prior to arrival. They can be cancelled or modified at any time prior to the start of your holiday. Please find here the skipass reduction details
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + gas stove + oven + microwave + coffee machine + electric kettle + electric raclette grill); sauna; fireplace; flatscreen satelite TV ; free WiFi; terrace; balcony; ski-room
12 people (~175m²)
- 7 room chalet on 3 floors
- 6 bedrooms (2 single beds each)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- 6 baths (washbasin + shower + toilet)
Detailed information: Chalet Trois Vallees
- extra charges 25 € per person/week for electricity + heating + water
- visitors tax to pay on location
- deposit 800 € to be paid on arrival
- check-in 5 pm on arrival day
- check-out 9 am on departure day
- doorstep bread delivery service
- final cleaning by tenant or 170 €
- bed linen bring along or 12 € per person/week (reservation required)
- towels bring along or 7 € per set (reservation required)
- Firewood 8 € per bag
- pets not allowed
- baby bed cost free (reservation required)
- baby chair cost free (reservation required)
- 2 private parking lots at the house, free of charge
- parking space cost free next to the house (~40 m)
No reviews available
weekly rates for 7 nights
|18.04.2020 - 01.05.2020||1.520,- €|
- On demand
- Check-out date
- Check-in date