Distance to ski area 4 Vallées 0 m. Magnificent Ski in - Ski out chalet on two floors with an open fireplace and a sauna. Cosy living room with its homey open fire place. Dining table for 12 people. Fully equipped, modern open plan kitchen. The freeride run next to the chalet is not groomed (you ski on your own risk). Chairlift and marked ski slopes at ~250 m distance, children ski lift at ~200 m distance. Free panoramic view on the Bernese alps and the Rhône valley. The chalet is situated on the top of the resort, at about 1,5 km distance by car or 800m on ski to the village centre with shops, restaurants, ski school, kindergarden, outdoor ice rink and indoor pool. Free shuttle ski and resort bus at 350 m.
Chalet altitude chalet 1.600 m; top of the ski slopes 3.330 m on the Mt Fort glacier; 410 km of alpine slopes, 95 ski lifts, biggest swiss ski area. 10 km sledge run, accessible via cable car.
There is garden furniture at the chalet.
In summer season free use of the cable cars La Tzoumaz - Verbier and VIP pass for more activities free of charge, such as Minigolf and open air swimming pool Verbier. Further information
In summer, La Tzoumaz offers plenty of possibilities like hiking, mountain biking, swimming, climbing, tennis, golf (in Verbier) or fishing. There is a ‚trail of senses‘ (altitude 1,700 m) with 12 ‚sense stations‘ as well as a an exhibition of the local flora and fauna. Relaxing walks for example along the typical valaisian waterways. The Bisse du Saxon from La Tzoumaz via Nendaz to Vercorin offers 150 km of gently inclined paths suitable for mountain biking and pleasant walks. Interesting trips due to its location in the border triangle of Switzerland, Italy and France – for example a ride with the Mont-Blanc-Express to Chamonix or via the Gr. St. Bernhard-Pass to the Aosta Valley in Italy. The bathing lake ‚Les Iles' is only a ~20 minutes drive away.
Alpenchalets guests in La Tzoumaz & Verbier - 4 Vallées can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. Please find here the skipass reduction details
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + electric cooker + oven + microwave + coffee machine); fireplace; satellite TV; washing machine; terrace
12 people (160m²)
- 6 room chalet on 2 floors
- bedroom (4 pers. double bunk bed)
- 3 bedrooms (double bed)
- bedroom (bunk bed)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- bath (shower + toilet)
- bath (washbasin + shower + toilet)
- bath (washbasin + bathtub + toilet)
Detailed information: Chalet Alpina
- running costs for electricity by consumption
- visitors tax to pay on location
- deposit 800 CHF / ~727 € to be paid on arrival
- check-in 5 pm on arrival day
- check-out 9 am on departure day
- Final cleaning 33 CHF / ~30 € per person
- bed linen bring along or 18 CHF / ~16 € per person (reservation required)
- towels bring along or 12 CHF / ~11 € per set (reservation required)
- fire place wood for a fee
- pets not allowed
- baby bed 1 x cost free
- baby chair 1 x free of charge
- parking lots nearby and cost free
- access by car to the house up to ~15m