Distance to ski area 4 Vallées ~150 m. Newly upgraded chalet right on the ski slope, with sauna, open fireplace and free wifi. The chalet has high-quality equipment and is comfortably furnished. Environmentally friendly heating system via heat pump with partly underfloor heating; improved thermal insulation. Best spot to discover the 4 Vallées ski area: the freeride ski run to the gondola lift starts directly at the chalet (no official piste, at your own risk). Alternatively a 150 m wald leads to the piste with snow-making facilities and to the Etablons chairlift. The children's lift of the ski school is also ~150 metres away.
The chalet is located on the upper outskirts of La Tzoumaz, with uninterrupted views over the Rhone Valley and the Bernese Alps. The bright, inviting living room with heigh ceiling (to the gable) offers comfortable sofas next to the open fireplace; The large dining table offers enough space for 8 persons. From the living / dining room you have access to the terrace.
The exterior summer pictures were taken before the upgrade/extension of the chalet.
The distance to the village center with shops, restaurants, pizzeria, café, ski school, child care, skating rink, indoor swimming pool is ~ 800 m on skis or ~ 1.5 km by car. From the chalet car park it's about 60 m to the chalets, via stairs (15 m difference in altitude),
altitude chalet 1.600 m; top of the ski slopes 3.330 m on the Mt Fort glacier.; 410 km of alpine slopes, 95 ski lifts, biggest swiss ski area. 10 km sledge run, accessible via cable car.
In summer season free use of the cable cars La Tzoumaz - Verbier and VIP pass for more activities free of charge, such as Minigolf and open air swimming pool Verbier. Validity period and further information
Enjoy your breakfast or a barbecue on the panoramic terrace of the chalet; garden tables, benches and a free standing barbecue are available at the chalet.
In summer, La Tzoumaz offers plenty of possibilities like hiking, mountain biking, swimming, climbing, tennis, golf (in Verbier) or fishing. There is a ‚trail of senses‘ (altitude 1,700 m) with 12 ‚sense stations‘ as well as a an exhibition of the local flora and fauna. Relaxing walks for example along the typical valaisian waterways. The Bisse du Saxon from La Tzoumaz via Nendaz to Vercorin offers 150 km of gently inclined paths suitable for mountain biking and pleasant walks. Interesting trips due to its location in the border triangle of Switzerland, Italy and France – for example a ride with the Mont-Blanc-Express to Chamonix or via the Gr. St. Bernhard-Pass to the Aosta Valley in Italy. The bathing lake ‚Les Iles' is only a ~20 minutes drive away.
Alpenchalets guests in La Tzoumaz & Verbier - 4 Vallées can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. Please find here the skipass reduction details
kitchenette (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + electric cooker + oven + microwave + coffee machine + toaster + electric kettle); fireplace
; satellite TV; DVD player; free WiFi
; washing machine; tumble dryer; terrace; barbecue-grill
8 persons (~120m²)
- 5-room chalet on 2 floors
- access to chalet via stairs
- 2 bedrooms (double bed)
- 2 bedrooms (each with 2 single beds)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- bathroom (washbasin + shower + toilet)
- bathroom (washbasin + bath + toilet)
- separate toilet
Detailed information: Chalet Quatre Vallées
- running costs for electricity by consumption
- visitors tax to pay on location
- deposit 650 CHF / ~590 € to be paid on arrival
- check-in 5 pm on arrival day
- check-out 9 am on departure day
- Final cleaning CHF 33 / ~30 € per person
- bed linen bring along or 18 CHF / ~16 € per person/week (reservation required)
- towels bring along or 12 CHF / ~11 € per set (reservation required)
- fire place wood for a fee
- pets not allowed
- baby bed cost free (reservation required)
- baby chair cost free (reservation required)
- private parking for 2 cars, free of charge (~60m)
- parking space cost free next to the house (~150m)
- ski-bus cost free (bus stop ~250m)