Description & additional costs
Distance to ski area Grand Massif ~50 m. This is a typical, well equipped chalet, situated directly on the ski slope. Morillon is part of the ski area Flaine - Grand Massif. The blue, easy ski slope Labérieu - which leads down the valley to Morrillon-Village - passes right in front of the chalet. The chalet is situated in a calm location above the Giffre Valley. The Savoyan valley of Giffre is well known for its traditional farmhouses and picturesque villages like Samoens. The chalet Grand Massif is a farmhouse dated back to the 18th century, which has been restored with an eye for details. Friendly living-/dining room with a modern open plan kitchen and three bedrooms. The client can use the new infrared sauna free of charge.
Some rooms in the upper level are not accessible for the tenants.
Bakery, restaurants, cafés, pubs and shopping facilities such as sport shops and ski rental are either in Morillon (~100 m) or in Samoens (~4 km).
Please note: The maximum number of persons allowed is 8, although the sleeping capacity is higher.
altitude chalet ~850 m, ski area up to 2.500 m 260 km ski slopes, 73 chair lifts, one of the biggest aki areas of the French Alps. Morillon is connected to the whole ski area by the Express cable-car. You will find both: wide and easy ski slopes for families as well as challenging free ride slopes or deep powder snow rides, e. g. at Lac de Gers. Hint: Why not doing a ski safari to the ski area 'Portes du Soleil' (~18 km) or to the must-have-been ski area Chamonix-Mont Blanc (~50 km, via highway)?
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator + gas stove + oven + microwave + coffee machine + toaster + electric raclette grill + fondue set); television; free WiFi; washing machine; terrace; ski-room
8 people (~75m²)
- 4 room chalet
- bedroom (2 single beds + extra bed)
- bedroom (double bed)
- bedroom (2 zip and link beds)
- living room (double bed-settee)
- bath (shower)
- bath (shower + toilet)
- separate toilet
- infrared-sauna for 3-4 people
Detailed information: Chalet Grand Massif
- charges for electricity and heating included in the rental tariff
- visitors tax to pay on location
- deposit 600 € to be paid on arrival
- check-in 4 pm on arrival day
- check-out 9 am on departure day
- final cleaning by tenant or 80 €
- Bed linen to be brought by guest or available for 12-14 € per bed (reservation required)
- Towels to be brought by guest or available for 7 € per set (reservation required)
- pets not allowed
- baby bed cost free (reservation required)
- parking lots nearby and cost free
No reviews available
weekly rates for 7 nights
|06.02.2021 - 19.02.2021||1.920,- €|
|06.03.2021 - 12.03.2021||970,- €|
|13.03.2021 - 02.04.2021||890,- €|
|10.04.2021 - 23.04.2021||890,- €|
- On demand
- Check-out date
- Check-in date