Description & additional costs
||Oz en Oisans
Distance to ski area Alpe d'Huez ~100 m. Cosy and friendly chalet with infrared sauna, fireplace and free WiFi. Ideally located, only ~100 m from the green slope leading to the gondola lifts with direct access to the ski area of Alpe d'Huez.
On the first level is the cosy living/dining room with fireplace. Relax in the living area with sofas and flat screen TV. The dining table comfortably seats 12 people. The open kitchen is very well equipped. Access to the southwest facing balcony-terrace. A bedroom with a bunk bed and a separate WC are on the same floor.
The upper level has one bedroom with double bed, one bedroom with 2 single beds and a separate bathroom. After an eventful day of skiing you can perfectly relax in the infrared sauna (for approx. 2 persons).
On the basic level there are three more rooms, each with 2 single beds (can be combined), as well as two bathrooms and a separate toilet.
The chalet is situated in the car free chalet park "Chalets Le Clos du Pré", ideally located at the outskirts of Oz-en-Oisans (1350 m) between the slope and the forest. It offers a magnificent view of the Belledonne massif and the village of Oz en Oisans.
You can park your car ~50 m above the chalet to unload it. Parking is available at ~200 m from the chalet.
At the entrance of the chalet park "Le Clos du Pré" there is a hotel with bar and restaurant. The centre of Oz-en-Oisans with supermarket, bakery, ski rental, ski school, childcare and restaurants is ~250 m away.
Altitude chalet 1.400 m. Summit of the slopes at 3.330 m on the glacier of Pic Blanc. 250 km of downhill slopes, 65 lifts. Two new gondolas at ~200 m from the chalet assure a quick access to the ski area of Alpe d'Huez. These gondolas are ideal for skiers in winter and hikers in summer. Various slopes for all levels of skiers, most of the slopes are above 2.000 m. Several great downhill runs from Pic Blanc to the valley, at an altitude difference of 1.500 - almost 2.000 m, e.g. the 16 km long piste "Sarenne". In addition, numerous winter activities are offered, such as snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. Practice ski-tow at ~100 m.
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + 2 refrigerators + freezer + cooker with 4 ceramic hobs + oven + microwave + coffee machine + toaster + electric kettle + electric raclette grill + fondue set + blender); fireplace; flat screen TV; DVD player; free WiFi; washing machine; tumble dryer; underfloor heating in some rooms; terrace; balcony; ski locker
12 persons (~160m²)
- 7-room chalet on 3 floors
- access to chalet via stairs
- bedroom (2 single beds)
- bedroom (double bed)
- 3 bedrooms (2 zip and link beds)
- bedroom (bunk bed)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- 2 bathrooms (washbasin + bath in each)
- bathroom (washbasin + shower + toilet)
- 2 separate toilets
- infrared sauna
Detailed information: Chalet Dauphiné
- Additional costs according to consumption for electricity + heating
- Visitor's tax payable upon arrival
- Deposit 650 € payable upon arrival
- Check-in from 16:00 on day of arrival
- Check-out by 9:00 on day of departure
- Final cleaning included in the price
- Bed linen to be brought by guest or available for 13 € per person/week (reservation required)
- Towels to be brought by guest or available for 9 € per set (reservation required)
- Firewood surcharge applies
- Pets 50 € per pet/week (1 pet allowed per apartment)
- Baby cot 15 € per cot/week (reservation required)
- Baby chair free of charge (reservation required)
- Car parking free of charge (~200m away)
- Vehicle access to within 50m of the property
No reviews available
weekly rates for 7 nights
|06.02.2021 - 12.02.2021||3.880,- €|
|17.04.2021 - 23.04.2021||1.380,- €|
|24.04.2021 - 03.12.2021||1.260,- €|
- On demand
- Check-out date
- Check-in date