Description & additional costs
||Italy | Alto Adige
||La Villa - Alta Badia
Distance to ski area Dolomiti Superski ~700 m. Luxurious chalet made of timber with electric fire place, free WiFi, sauna and shared use of the outdoor pool. This chalet has an exceptional design and a high living standard. When building this low-energy chalet, only natural and high quality materials were used - matured timber, terrastone and delicate colour schemes create a harmonic feeling. Spacious and light living and dining area with a cosy lounge next to the fireplace. The living room and the covered terrace offer an amazing view over the mountains Heilig Kreuz and La Varella. There is another living room on the 2nd floor. In summer you can relax and barbecue in the garden. Shared use of the solar-heated outdoor swimming pool (only 50m away in the neighboring building, only in summer).
Please note: Price reduction of 20% when occupancy with 8 persons only (double bedroom, bathroom and 2nd living room in level 3 not available then).
Parking spaces directly at the entrance within the fenced property. Private ski bus approx. every 10-15 min. Supermarket and restaurant ~100 m, distance to the center of La Villa ~700 m. There you find shops, restaurants, bars, bank & post office, ski rental and ski school.
Chalet altitude ~1,450 m, top of the ski slopes 3,342 m at Marmolada glacier. Distance to the modern cable car and the chair lifts of La Villa ~700 m, which is part of the top ski area Alta Badia - Dolomiti Superski with 130 kilometers of ski slopes and various gorgeous ski routes. In total the ski area Dolomiti Superski has 1,200 kilometers of ski slopes. La Villa is famous for the World Cup Championship that takes part at the Gran Risa ski slope which leads down to the village center of La Villa. The ski area Alta Badia - Dolomiti Superski presents you the famous ski circle Sella Ronda, a ski slope round trip that goes via four mountain passes round the Sella massif and has 26 km in total. There are easy and medium slopes completely connected with modern ski lifts. Big snow park Ciampai at Piz Sorega (700 m long). The region offers ~38 km of cross-country ski runs.
In spring, summer and autumn La Villa offers a wide choice of activities as it is a great starting point for hiking and biking trips. Excursions to the Gader, Fassa and Pusta Valley or to Cortina. Furthermore there is a paragliding school and two activity walks as well as a lot of walking paths, an animal park, small mountain lakes and excellent restaurants.
Please note: In summer (May to November) the chalet is rented from Sunday to Sunday.
2 kitchens open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + induction cooker + oven + coffee machine + toaster + electric kettle); fireplace
; 2 flat screen satellite TVs; free WiFi
; washing machine; terrace; balcony; ski room; ski boot dryer
10 persons (~240m²)
- 7-room chalet on 3 floors
- mountain view
- 3 bedrooms (double bed)
- 2 bedrooms (2 zip and link beds)
- living room
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- lounge with fireplace
- bathroom (washbasin + shower)
- bathroom (washbasin + bath)
- 2 bathrooms (washbasin + shower + toilet in each)
- separate toilet
- wellness area within the building (relax loungers + sauna + infrared sauna)
Detailed information: Casa Alta Badia CMU01
- charges for electricity and heating included in the rental tariff
- Visitor's tax payable upon arrival
- deposit 800 €; credit card data to provide
- Check-in from 14:00 on day of arrival
- Check-out by 11.00 on day of departure
- Final cleaning by guest or available for 100 €
- Bed linen included in the price (beds will be made up by arrival)
- Towels included in the price
- Pets 56 € per pet/week (1 pet allowed per apartment)
- Baby cot + baby chair 20 € per set/week
- Garage ~49 € per car/week (reservation required!)
- Private car parking free of charge at the property
- Ski bus free of charge (distance to bus stop ~50m)
- smoking not allowed
weekly rates for 7 nights
|04.04.2020 - 17.04.2020||4.950,- €|
- On demand
- Check-out date
- Check-in date