Distance to ski area 4 Vallées ~950 m. Very comfortable and homely ski chalet, characterized by its traditional architecture and high-quality equipment: open fireplace, jacuzzi-bathtub, sauna, free WiFi
, fully equipped kitchen, heating system with environmental friendly geothermic heating, garage, spacious terrace, spectacular view to the Mont Cervin and Jungfrau.
Upper floor: large double room with en-suite bathroom (jacuzzi-bathtub). The gallery has a sofa (-bed), a big TV and parlour games.
Ground floor: dining room / bright living room with open fireplace, HiFi system – the perfect place to relax after a long day of skiing. Open kitchen to the living room, fully equipped. Guest toilet. Access to the panoramic balcony with terrace and dining corner, chimney, gas barbecue and outdoor furniture.
Basement floor: two rooms with a double bed each, one bedroom with double bunk bed for 4 persons (200 cm x 160 cm), one bathroom with shower/WC, one bathroom with shower, Sauna, WC.
Distance to Les Collons ~400 m. Les Collons features shops, restaurants, pubs, ski rental shop, ski school, bank, post office. Indoor swimming pool and kindergarden (from 18 months on) in Thyon 2000, ~6 km. 25 km from the regional capital Sion. Please note
: The maximum number of persons allowed is 10, although the sleeping capacity is higher. Ski Info
Chalet altitude 1 765 m; top of the ski slopes 3 330 m at Mt Fort glacier.; 410 km of alpine slopes, 95 ski lifts, biggest swiss ski area. Huge snowparc Centralpark at Thyon. Attractive sledge run between Thyon and Les Collons. Free open air ice rink in Les Collons. 12 km Nordic slopes. summer info
Garden table and chairs are available, as well as a gas grill.
Summer guests in Les Collons can expect a wide range of activities. It's part of a vast hiking area, there are several mountain bike routes. You can also walk with no great differences in altitude along the "Suonen" (historic irrigation channels). You can also go horse riding, climbing, paragliding or bowling. The Valais’ capital Sion is worth to go shopping trip or to passan evening for a gourmet meal. More sight in the surroundings: underground lake St-Léonard, the Grande Dixence dam and lake – at 285 metres the highest dam in the world.
Alpenchalets guests in Les Collons & Les Masses - 4 Vallées can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. Please find here the skipass reduction details
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + induction cooker + oven + microwave + electric kettle + electric raclette grill + fondue set); fireplace; cable TV; DVD player; free WiFi; washing machine; tumble dryer; underfloor heating in some rooms; terrace; 2 balconies; ski boot dryer
10 persons (200m²)
- 5-room chalet on 3 floors
- bedroom (double bunk bed for 4 persons)
- 3 bedrooms (double bed)
- mezzanine (double sofa-bed)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- bathroom (washbasin + jacuzzi-bathtub + toilet)
- 2 bathrooms (washbasin + shower + toilet in each)
- separate toilet
Detailed information: Chalet Sky
- charges for electricity and heating included in the rental tariff
- Visitor's tax payable upon arrival
- Deposit 800 CHF / ~750 € payable upon arrival
- Check-in from 16:00 on day of arrival
- Check-out by 9:00 on day of departure
- Final cleaning included in the price
- Bed linen + Set of towels 30 CHF / ~27 € per person (mandatory)
- Firewood included in the price
- Small pets CHF 30 / ~EUR 27 € per pet/week (1 pet per property)
- Baby cot free of charge (reservation required)
- Baby chair free of charge (reservation required)
- private parking for 2 cars, free of charge (10m)
- Car parking in the close vicinity and free of charge
- Ski bus free of charge (distance to bus stop 300m)
- smoking not allowed