Description & additional costs
|Ski area||4 Vallées - Verbier|
|Object type||Holiday House|
|Living space||130 m2|
|Min. stay||7 days|
Distance to ski area 4 Vallées ~850m. Well equipped three story Valais-style chalet with open fire place and free WiFi. Friendly living room with lounge. Modern open plan kitchen with spacious dining area and access to the terrace.
The chalet is situated on the outskirts of La Tzoumaz, ~500 m distance to the village centre with supermarket, sport shops, ski rental, restaurants, cafés, après-ski pubs, childcare facilities, post office, bank and beauty salon. The other house of this double chalet (right part of the duplex) is not accessible for the tenants.
Distance to the ski area (connection with Verbier - 4 Vallées) approx. 850 m. We recommend taking the ski bus (bus stop ~30 m) which is free of charge and runs regularly. The ski school, ice skating rink and indoor pool with sauna is located next to the cable car station.
altitude chalet 1.500 m; top of the ski slopes 3.330 m on the Mt Fort glacier.; 410 km of alpine slopes, 95 ski lifts, biggest swiss ski area. 10 km sledge run, accessible via cable car.
New: in summer season free use of the cable cars La Tzoumaz - Verbier - Mont Fort and VIP pass for more activities free of charge, such as Minigolf and open air swimming pool Verbier (information as of summer 2018). Further information
In summer, La Tzoumaz offers plenty of possibilities like hiking, mountain biking, swimming, climbing, tennis, golf (in Verbier) or fishing. There is a ‚trail of senses‘ (altitude 1,700 m) with 12 ‚sense stations‘ as well as a an exhibition of the local flora and fauna. Relaxing walks for example along the typical valaisian waterways. The Bisse du Saxon from La Tzoumaz via Nendaz to Vercorin offers 150 km of gently inclined paths suitable for mountain biking and pleasant walks. Interesting trips due to its location in the border triangle of Switzerland, Italy and France – for example a ride with the Mont-Blanc-Express to Chamonix or via the Gr. St. Bernhard-Pass to the Aosta Valley in Italy. The bathing lake ‚Les Iles' is only a ~20 minutes drive away.
Skipass discountAlpenchalets guests in La Tzoumaz & Verbier - 4 Vallées can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. Please find here the skipass reduction details
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + four-plate-cooker with ceran field + oven + microwave + coffee machine + electric raclette grill + fondue set); fireplace; flat screen satellite TV; DVD player; video recorder; free WiFi; terrace; balcony; ski room
6 people (~130m²)
- 4 room chalet on 3 floors
- 3 bedrooms (2 single beds each)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- 2 bathrooms (washbasin + shower + toilet in each)
- separate toilet
Detailed information: Chalet Mouettes
- extra charges by consumption for electricity + heating
- visitors tax to pay on location
- deposit CHF 500 / ~455 € per accommodation to be paid on arrival
- check-in 5 pm on arrival day
- check-out 9 am on departure day
- doorstep bread delivery service
- Final cleaning CHF 30/ ~27 € per person
- bed linen + towels to bring along or 25 CHF / ~22 € per person (reservation required)
- fire place wood for a fee
- pets 1 pet allowed (cost free, reservation required)
- baby bed cost free (reservation required)
- baby chair cost free (reservation required)
- garage for 1 car
- parking lots nearby and cost free
- ski-bus cost free (bus stop ~20m)
No reviews availableCreate review
Price on request
- On demand
- Check-out date
- Check-in date