Distance to ski area Paradiski ~4000 m. Spacious and light–flooded chalet with sauna, open fire place and free wifi in the great ski area of Les Arcs - Paradiski. On the ground floor is the living-/dining area with open fire place. The modern open plan kitchen is very well equipped. On the upper level are the TV room and 4 bedrooms: 3 double rooms and one bedroom for 4 people with mezzanine. Magnificent panoramic views of the Bellecôte mountain chain and the Isère-Valley. After a day on the slopes you can relax in the outdoor sauna, with extra shower.
The chalet is situated in the heart of the charming village of Nancroix, that is part of the popular ski resort of Peisey-Vallandry. You reach the ski area with the free ski bus -stop at about 180 m- or in a few minutes by car on a good road, about 4 km. Shops, restaurants, pubs and ski rental are in Peisey (~2 km) as well as in Vallandry, at the foot of the ski slopes (~4 km). This chalet provides an exceptional holiday quality: skiing in one of the world's greatest areas and enjoying all the advantages of a pictoresque authentic mountain village. From the living room (cosy lounge at the fireside) and the balcony you have a spectacular view of the Bellecôte Mountains. A separate part of the chalet is not available for the tenant.
Altitude chalet: 1.450 m, ski area up to 3.250 m, with two glaciers: Aiguille Rouge in the Les Arcs area and Bellecote in the sector of La Plagne. Peisey-Vallandry is situated right in the heart of the vast ski area of Paradiski, composed by Peisey, Les Arcs and La Plagne, with 425 km of alpine slopes and 140 ski lifts. So it's the best place to discover this major ski spot of the Alps. You find great freeride descents at the Grand Col, around Arc 2000 and at the legendary Bellecote Noth face (with ski guide; no marked or prepared runs; use at own risk), but also easy and long family rides around Peisey and specially equiped sectors for children.
The nordic ski center of the valley is located at Nancroix; you get there by foot or via the free shuttle bus.
Alpenchalets guests in Peisey-Vallandry & Les Arcs - Paradiski can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. You can order the passes until 10 days prior to arrival. They can be cancelled or modified at any time prior to the start of your holiday. Please find here the skipass reduction details
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + oven + induction cooker + microwave + coffee machine + toaster + electric kettle + electric raclette grill + mixer); fireplace; flatscreen satelite TV ; free WiFi; hairdryer; washing machine; partly with underfloor heating; balcony
10 people (~180m²)
- 6 room chalet on 2 floors
- 3 bedrooms (double bed)
- bedroom with mezzanine (double bed + 2 single beds)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- dining-room with inglenook
- bath (washbasin + bathtub + shower + toilet)
- bathroom (washbasin + shower)
- bathroom (washbasin + shower + toilet)
- 2 separate toilets
- sauna (shower)
Detailed information: Chalet d'Alfred
- extra charges 20 € per person/week (from age 5 years) for electricity + heating + sauna + fire place wood
- visitors tax to pay on location
- deposit 500 € to be paid on arrival
- check-in 5 pm on arrival day
- check-out 9 am on departure day
- final cleaning by tenant or 90 €
- bed linen bring along or 8 € per person/week (reservation required)
- towels to bring along
- pets 25 € per pet/week (1 pet/apartment)
- baby bed cost free (reservation required)
- baby chair cost free (reservation required)
- parking lots nearby and cost free
- ski-bus cost free (bus stop ~180m)