Distance to ski area Paradiski ~800m. Luxury ski chalet with open fireplace
and free WiFi
, built in the Savoyan style with stone and timber. It is situated on the outskirts of the village.
On the first floor, the spacious and light living-/dining room is located, from where you have access to the terrace with panoramic views.
On the second floor, there are 3 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom
(shower, washbasin, toilet).
Another bedroom with en-suite bathroom
(bathtub, washbasin, toilet) is on the top floor.
All of the beds are 2 m long.
New from summer 2022 is a soft-tub whirlpool
on the terrace.
Panoramic view to Courchevel and the breathtaking Vanoise mountains. Distance to the ski area ~800 m via food path or ~1.1 km by car. Bistro-Bar about 50 m. About 1.1 km distance to the center of Champagny with restaurants, cafés, Pizzeria, après-ski bars, supermarkets, cheese producers’ shop, cinema (Eng./French) and several ski shops.
The chalet is on the right side when looking from the front (the left part of the chalet is not available for the tenant).
Chalet Altitude: 1,250 m. Top of the ski slopes 3,250 m with glacier. Champagny is part of the enormous ParadiSki area (La Plagne and Les Arcs) with 425 km of alpine slopes, 157 lifts and is connected to the Bellecôte Glacier and Les Arcs through modern express-chairlifts. Furthermore, two ski lifts connect the ski area with La Plagne (Plagne centre) via the Verdons peak. The ski run to the valley is artificially snowed. Definitely a highlight is the 10 km long ski run from the Roche de Mio summit to the village with more than 1,500 m of vertical drop. Various freeride runs at the Verdons peak (on your own risk). Children ski lift (free of charge) and ski school area at the arrival of the cable car (2,000 m above sea level). Next to the mountain station is the modern Pic-Nic-Chalet with sun terrace.
The chalet has a terrace with garden furniture/deckchairs and BBQ. There is a wide range of sports activities to experience during the summer in Champagny including cycling, mountain biking, climbing, swimming, tennis, golf as well as horse riding or fishing. In high summer your children will enjoy a visit to the adventure course and the open air pool. Highlight of your vacation will be the Vanoise National Park with nearly 500 km marked hiking trails. Different walks with alpine flora and fauna are offered.
Reduced additional costs in summer: 9 € per person/week (from 5 years) for electricity + heating + sauna + firewood.
Alpenchalets guests in La Plagne, Montchavin & Champagny – Paradiski can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. You can order the passes until 10 days prior to arrival. They can be cancelled or modified at any time prior to the start of your holiday. Please find here the skipass reduction details
kitchen corner (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + induction cooker + oven + microwave + coffee machine + toaster + electric kettle + electric raclette grill + fondue set); fireplace; flatscreen satelite TV ; DVD-Player; free WiFi; washing machine; tumble-dryer; terrace; balcony
8 people (~112m²)
- 5 room chalet on 4 floors
- 4 bedrooms (2 single beds each)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- bath (shower)
- 3 baths (washbasin + shower + toilet)
- bath (washbasin + bathtub + toilet)
- separate toilet
Detailed information: Chalet Rosa Villosa
- extra charges 17 € per person/week (from age 5 years) for electricity + heating + sauna + fire place wood
- visitors tax to pay on location
- deposit 400 € to be paid on arrival
- check-in 14 pm on arrival day
- check-out 9 am on departure day
- doorstep bread delivery service
- Final cleaning 18 € per person (mandatory)
- bed linen bring along or 12 € per person/week (reservation required)
- towels bring along or 6 € per set (reservation required)
- pets 1 pet allowed (cost free, reservation required)
- baby bed cost free (reservation required)
- baby chair cost free (reservation required)
- parking lots nearby and cost free
- ski-bus cost free (bus stop ~50m)