Description & additional costs
||Portes du Soleil
Distance to ski area Portes du Soleil ~850 m. Magnificent and cozy furnished luxury chalet with fireplace, jacuzzi, and free WiFi; official classification: 5 stars.
The bus stop of the ski bus service is located very close to the calet (only ~200 m) and thus offers a fantastic access to the French-Swiss ski area Portes du Soleil. Linga with its cable car and ski slopes is part of the interconnected ski area to Morzine, Avoriaz and Les Crosets in the Swiss Valais.
All bedrooms of the comfortable chalet have their own 'en suite' bathroom, the dining area offers enough space for all guests. The chalet has a a modern kitchen and an electric ski boot dryer in the ski-room.
The traditional ski resort Châtel has a vibrant village life with boutiques, shops, restaurants, après-ski bars, an ice rink at the Lac de Vonnes, a new aquatic centre, horse-drawn carriages, and child care for children (age two and above). ~700 m to the centre of Châtel.
650 km of alpine slopes, 211 ski lifts. Chalet altitude 1.250 m. Châtel is located in the heart of the Franco-Swiss ski domain called ‘Portes du Soleil’ – altitude up to 2.400 m – that offers attractive slopes around Avoriaz, Les Lindarets and Les Crosets/Switzerland. New ski link in Châtel between Linga and Super-Châtel via two chairlifts and slopes. Châtel-Linga is an ideal starting point to enter the ski area. This ski area has ski slopes for everybody (beginners as well as advanced skiers). Snowboarders enjoy the “Smooth Park”, Boardercross or the FFS-Halfpipe. In Châtel are a lot of other options for winter activities: e.g. snowshoes trails, ice diving and ice skating.
Alpenchalets guests in Châtel - Portes du Soleil can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. You can order the passes until 10 days prior to arrival. They can be cancelled or modified at any time prior to the start of your holiday. Please find here the skipass reduction details
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + oven + microwave); outdoor jacuzzi; fireplace; sat-TV; DVD-Player; hi-fi system; free WiFi; washing machine; tumble-dryer; terrace; barbecue-grill; balcony; ski-room; electric ski boot dryer
10 people (~ 250m²)
- 6 room chalet on 3 floors
- 2 bedrooms (double bed)
- 3 bedrooms (2 zip and link beds)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- 3 baths (washbasin + shower + toilet)
- 2 baths (washbasin + bathtub + toilet)
- separate toilet
Detailed information: Chalet Châtel CMO01
- charges for electricity and heating included in the rental tariff
- Visitor's tax payable upon arrival
- deposit 3000 €; credit card data to provide
- Check-in from 16:00 on day of arrival
- Check-out by 9:00 on day of departure
- Final cleaning included in the price
- Bed linen included in the price (beds will be made up by arrival)
- Towels not provided
- Firewood included in the price
- Pets not allowed
- Baby cot + High chair 25 € per set/week (reservation required)
- Car parking free of charge at the property
- smoking not allowed
No reviews available
weekly rates for 7 nights
|28.03.2020 - 03.04.2020||2.750,- €|
|04.04.2020 - 24.04.2020||2.500,- €|
- On demand
- Check-out date
- Check-in date