Description & additional costs
||Portes du Soleil
Distance to ski area Portes du Soleil ~2700 m. Comfortable and spacious chalet with free WiFi, situated in the Dranse valley at approx. 3 km from the center of Châtel.
There are an open plan living / dining area and a separate high quality kitchen with a large fridge with icebox, a large cooker with chip pan and grill as well as a crêpes maker. The chalet has seven bedrooms on two floors, six of them for two people (1x bunk beds) and one of them with two pull-out beds for four people.
In the lower part of the chalet is a sector which is not accessible for the tenants.
Access to the ski area at approx. 2.7 km by free ski / public bus. The Linga cable car and slopes are part of the Portes du Soleil ski area with popular ski spots such as Morzine, Avoriaz or Les Crosets in Valais, Switzerland. Distance to the lively village center of Châtel (with its restaurants, bars, shopping possibilities, two ice-skating rinks, après-ski-bars, a new aquatic centre [wellness and fitness areas], rides on horse-drawn carriage) approx. 3 km. Child care from two years on.
Catering possible for this chalet (external service, not provided by Alpenchalets, on request).
650 km of alpine slopes, 211 ski lifts. Chalet altitude 1,200 m. Châtel is located in the heart of the Franco-Swiss ski domain called Portes du Soleil – altitude up to 2,400 m – that offers attractive slopes around Avoriaz, Les Lindarets and Les Crosets/Switzerland. New ski link in Châtel between Linga and Super-Châtel via two chairlifts and slopes. Châtel-Linga is an ideal starting point to enter the ski area. This ski area has ski slopes for everybody (beginners as well as advanced skiers). Snowboarders enjoy the Smooth Park, Boardercross or the FFS-Halfpipe. In Châtel are a lot of other options for winter activities: e.g. snowshoes trails, ice diving and ice skating.
Alpenchalets guests in Châtel - Portes du Soleil can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. You can order the passes until 10 days prior to arrival. They can be cancelled or modified at any time prior to the start of your holiday. Please find here the skipass reduction details
separate kitchen (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + four-plate-cooker with ceran field + barbecue-grill + microwave + electric raclette grill + fondue set); flatscreen satelite TV ; free WiFi; washing machine; tumble-dryer; partly with underfloor heating; terrace
16 people (~220m²)
- 8 room chalet on 2 floors
- bedroom (1 bunk bed)
- bedroom (2 pull-out beds)
- 5 bedrooms (double bed)
- some of the rooms are situated under droop
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- bath (washbasin + shower)
- 2 baths (washbasin + bathtub + toilet)
- separate toilet
Detailed information: Chalet Châtel CHV01
- charges for electricity and heating included in the rental tariff
- visitors tax to pay on location
- deposit 700 € to be paid on arrival
- check-in 16 pm on arrival day
- check-out 9 am on departure day
- final cleaning by tenant or 220 €
- Bed linen to be brought by guest or available for a fee (reservation required)
- Towels to be brought by guest or available for a fee (reservation required)
- pets 1 pet allowed (cost free, reservation required)
- baby bed 1 x cost free
- baby chair 1 x free of charge
- garage for 1 car
- private parking lot cost free next to the house
- ski-bus cost free (bus stop ~50m)
No reviews available
weekly rates for 7 nights
|05.12.2020 - 11.12.2020||2.080,- €|
|02.01.2021 - 15.01.2021||2.080,- €|
|16.01.2021 - 22.01.2021||2.260,- €|
|23.01.2021 - 29.01.2021||2.410,- €|
|20.03.2021 - 26.03.2021||2.260,- €|
|27.03.2021 - 02.04.2021||2.080,- €|
|03.04.2021 - 09.04.2021||2.260,- €|
|10.04.2021 - 23.04.2021||2.080,- €|
- On demand
- Check-out date
- Check-in date