Description & additional costs
||Portes du Soleil
Distance to ski area Portes du Soleil ~350 m. Comfortable and charming chalet with free wifi, located in the heart of the famous Portes du Soleil area. You're at just 5 minutes by foot from the Linga cable car and slopes. From here you ski to Morzine-Avoriaz and the swiss resort of Les Crosets, but also to -via a new ski link- to Super-Chatel, Torgon and Morgins. You ski back on various slopes for beginners, but also for experts.
The ground floor consists of a friendly living-/dining area with access to the terrace. Well equipped kitchen. The table can comfortably accommodate 12 people. There is one bedroom with double bed and private bathroom (shower) on this floor. Separate toilet.
The first level has a bedroom for 4 persons (1 double bed + 2 single beds) and a bedroom for 3 persons (1 single bed and 2 zip and link beds). There are two bathrooms, one with shower + toilet, the other with bathtub. Sleeping corner with single bed.
Besides, there is a mezzanine with curtain and a sofa-bed (120 x 190 cm).
Distance to the village center about 1 km (bars, restaurants, shops, ice-rinks, new aquatic center (wellness and fitness areas), horse sleigh rides). Childcare from 2 years on. Free shuttle bus.
650 slopes, 211 ski-lifts. Altitude of the Chalet 1.200m. Châtel is located in the heart of the Franco-Swiss ski domain called ‘Portes du Soleil’ – altitude up to 2.400 m – that offers attractive slopes around Avoriaz, Les Lindarets and Les Crosets/Switzerland. New ski link in Châtel between Linga and Super-Châtel via two chairlifts and slopes. Châtel-Linga is an ideal starting point to enter the ski area. This ski area has ski slopes for everybody (beginners as well as advanced skiers). Snowboarders enjoy the “Smooth Park”, Boardercross or the FFS-Halfpipe. In Châtel are a lot of other options for winter activities: e.g. snowshoes trails, ice diving and ice skating.
Alpenchalets guests in Châtel - Portes du Soleil can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. You can order the passes until 10 days prior to arrival. They can be cancelled or modified at any time prior to the start of your holiday. Please find here the skipass reduction details
kitchenette (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + electric cooker + oven + microwave + coffee machine + coffee pod machine + toaster + electric kettle + electric raclette grill + fondue set); flat screen satellite TV; DVD player; free WiFi
; washing machine; terrace; balcony; ski room
12 persons (~128m²)
- 5-room chalet on 3 floors
- bedroom (double bed)
- bedroom (2 zip and link beds + single bed)
- bedroom (double bed + 2 single beds)
- mezzanine (double sofa-bed)
- sleeping alcove (single bed)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- some of the rooms are situated under droop
- bathroom (washbasin + shower)
- bathroom (washbasin + bath)
- bathroom (washbasin + shower + toilet)
- separate toilet
Detailed information: Chalet Ramoneur Savoyard
- charges for electricity and heating included in the rental tariff
- Visitor's tax payable upon arrival
- Deposit 800 € payable upon arrival
- Check-in from 16:00 on day of arrival
- Check-out by 10:00 on day of departure
- Final cleaning by guest or available for 120 €
- Bed linen to be brought by guest or available for 6 / 7 € per bed (reservation required)
- Towels to be brought by guest or available for 5 € per set (reservation required)
- Pets not allowed
- Baby cot free of charge (reservation required)
- Baby chair free of charge (reservation required)
- Garage for 1 car(s)
- Private car parking free of charge at the property
- Ski bus free of charge (distance to bus stop ~150m)
No reviews available
weekly rates for 7 nights
|28.03.2020 - 03.04.2020||1.190,- €|
|18.04.2020 - 24.04.2020||1.170,- €|
- On demand
- Check-out date
- Check-in date