Champagny Mountain Lodge 12P
Description & additional costs
|Ski area||Paradiski - La Plagne & Les Arcs|
|Living space||170 m2|
|Min. stay||7 days|
Distance to ski area Paradiski ~100 m. New luxury apartment with sauna and jacuzzi and free wifi, located in Champagny en Vanoise at the gateway to the Vanoise National Park. The magnificent accommodation is built in the typical style of the region, with wood and stone. The apartment of extraordinary quality is located on the 1st floor and has a very spacious living room and a friendly dining room with a large table. In addition, you will find a home theater tv in the living room. Modern American kitchen, fully equipped, with a large American fridge and freezer, a raclette and fondue machine. Access from the dining room to a large terrace facing south with a magnificent view of the mountains and Courchevel. The terrace is equipped with table, chairs, deckchair and barbecue.
4 bedrooms have their own en suite bath with shower and washbasin, the 5th bedroom has a bath tub and washbasin. All beds are 2 m long. 2 separate toilets.
Relax in the relaxation area with the sauna for 4-6 people and the jacuzzi after a sporty day in the mountains (shared with the second apartment of the house, as well as the washing machine). Hifi system, flat screen TV and sunbathing. Shower in the SPA with cold water bucket to pull.
The chalet is located only a few steps from the village centre with its restaurants, shops, boutiques, bakery, mini-market, cinema, bars, night club etc. (300 to 600 m). Heated and covered municipal swimming pool with its SPA and possible massage.
Summer Info: Sports activities such as hiking, climbing, mountain biking, adventure trails, tennis, fishing and paragliding offer a wide variety of activities for young and old. In mid-summer, there is a mountain painting exhibition and jazz concerts at l´église in St. Sigismond. The adventure course and outdoor pool are popular with children. The highest point is certainly the Vanoise National Park with about 500 km of marked hiking trails. Flora and fauna can also be discovered during guided tours.
The lodge is only rented in summer.
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + induction cooker + oven + microwave + coffee machine + toaster + electric kettle + electric raclette grill + fondue set); flat screen satellite TV; free WiFi; washing machine; underfloor heating in some rooms; balcony; barbecue-grill
12 persons (~170m²)
- 6-room apartment
- bedroom (2 zip and link beds + bunk bed)
- 4 bedrooms (double bed)
- living room (without beds)
- 4 bathrooms (washbasin + shower in each)
- bathroom (washbasin + bath)
- 2 separate toilets
Detailed information: Champagny Mountain Lodge 12P
- Additional costs 12 € per person/week (age 5 and upwards) for electricity + heating + sauna
- Visitor's tax payable upon arrival
- Deposit 600 € payable upon arrival
- Check-in from 17:00 on day of arrival
- Check-out by 9:00 on day of departure
- Doorstep bread delivery service
- Final cleaning included in the price
- Bed linen to be brought by guest or available for 12 € per person/week (reservation required)
- Towels to be brought by guest or available for 10 € per set (reservation required)
- Pets not allowed
- Baby cot free of charge (reservation required)
- Baby chair free of charge (reservation required)
- Garage for 1 car(s)
- Car parking in the close vicinity and free of charge
No reviews availableCreate review
weekly rates for 7 nights
|26.09.2020 - 04.12.2020||940,- €|
|24.04.2021 - 30.04.2021||9.990,- €|
|01.05.2021 - 25.06.2021||1.360,- €|
|26.06.2021 - 02.07.2021||2.360,- €|
|03.07.2021 - 13.08.2021||3.790,- €|
|28.08.2021 - 29.10.2021||1.360,- €|
- On demand
- Check-out date
- Check-in date