Description & additional costs
|Ski area||Alpe d'Huez|
|Object type||Holiday House|
|Living space||220 m2|
|Min. stay||7 days|
Distance to ski area Alpe d'Huez ~250 m. Magnificent luxury chalet with spa area with large jacuzzi and steam bath/hammam, a spacious living room with fireplace in the center of the room as well as free wifi. The stylish chalet is flooded by light, with large panoramic windows, offering views of the surrounding 3000-meter summits of the Dauphiné. The charming chalet is of high quality and fully equipped.
On the 1st floor there is the spacious dining room with access to a huge balcony as well as a double room with double bed.
On the 2nd floor are the other three bedrooms, all with double beds; one of the rooms also has an extra sleeping area for 2 people (with matresses) on an elevated mezzanine which is accessible via a steep ladder (use at own risk). All beds are 2 m long.
The great spa area with large jacuzzi and steam bath/hammam as well as the ski room are located on level 1.
During winter season you can directly go through the garage into the chalet, without having to use the outside stairs. No car is necessary for skiing, shopping, strolling and après-ski.
The chalet is centrally located, just above the town center. To the village square with various shops, supermarkets, restaurants, outdoor cafes, and après-ski pubs it is roughly 100 m. The central cable car station of Vaujany, with three cable cars, can easily be reached via escalators (~ 250 m from the chalet). Enjoy an exclusive holiday quality: Skiing in a leading ski area while living in a cozy mountain village, with high recreational value.
Altitude chalet: 1,300 m, ski area up to 3,330 m at the Pic Blanc glacier. With approximately 250 km of slopes and 65 ski lifts it is one of the top ski resorts in the Alps. The large cable car from Vaujany leads with one change up to the 2,800 m high summit Dôme des Petites Rouses. Via a short downhill part and another cable car you reach the spectacular Pic Blanc. With 3,330 m it is the highest skiing mountain of the ski area of Vaujany, Alpe d'Huez, Oz en Oisans, Auris and Villard Reculas. Several runs lead from the Pic Blanc about 1,500 to 2,000 meters of altitude down into the valley, including the famous 16 km long Sarenne slope. The black Tunnel ski slope leads from Pic Blanc to La Vilette near Vaujany, which is connected by a cable car to the main village Vaujany. Beginners and intermediates will find above Vaujany and La Villette, in the area of Mont Frais, their perfect ski heaven. There are various possibilities for ski tours and romantic snowshoe hikes around Vaujany.
Sporting activities such as a variety of racing and mountain bike tours, hiking up to three thousand meter peaks, climbing or paragliding offer children and adults a lot of possibilities. You can follow the footsteps of the professional cyclists and cycle through countless hairpin bends to Alpe d'Huez or cross the mountain passes Col de la Croix de Fer and Col de Glandon.
General descriptionkitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + induction cooker + oven + microwave + toaster + electric kettle + electric raclette grill + fondue set); fireplace; flat screen satellite TV; hi-fi system; free WiFi; washing machine; tumble dryer; underfloor heating; terrace; 3 balconies; ski room; ski boot dryer
10 persons (~220m²)
- 5-room chalet on 3 floors
- bedroom (double bed)
- 2 bedrooms (double bed)
- bedroom with mezzanine (double bed + double sofa-bed)
- living room
- bathroom (washbasin + jacuzzi-bathtub + toilet)
- bathroom (washbasin + shower + toilet)
- bathroom (washbasin + bath + toilet)
- 3 separate toilets
- wellness area (jacuzzi + steam bath (Hammam) + shower)
Detailed information: Chalet Ysengrin
- Additional costs according to consumption for electricity + heating
- Visitor's tax included in the rental price
- Deposit 800 € payable upon arrival
- Check-in from 17:00 on day of arrival
- Check-out by 9:00 on day of departure
- Final cleaning by guest or available for 150 €
- Bed linen to be brought by guest or available for 12 € per person/week (reservation required)
- Towels to be brought by guest or available for 8 € per set (reservation required)
- Firewood included in the price
- Pets not allowed
- Baby cot 2 x free of charge (reservation required)
- Baby chair free of charge (reservation required)
- Garage for 1 car(s)
- Private car parking 4 spaces free of charge at the property
- Ski bus free of charge (distance to bus stop ~250m)
- smoking not allowed
No reviews availableCreate review
weekly rates for 7 nights
|28.03.2020 - 03.04.2020||2.860,- €|
|11.04.2020 - 17.04.2020||3.000,- €|
|18.04.2020 - 24.04.2020||2.570,- €|
- On demand
- Check-out date
- Check-in date