Distance to ski area Paradiski ~250 m. Three-storey, well-equipped Savoyard chalet with an open fireplace and free WiFi.
The bedrooms are situated on floors 1 and 3, as are the bathrooms.
On the 2nd floor is the living / dining area with an open fireplace, where you can relax and sit comfortably together after a day of skiing. Well equipped, open kitchen.
At the top under the roof is another bedroom.
The leisure and service facilities are effectively situated just a few stepsfrom the chalet; distance to the village center with shops, cheese producers shop, restaurants, pizzeria, pubs and childcare facilities approx. 150 m. Bakery about 100 m away. The chalet is situated in the historic village center in front of a chapel.
Chalet Altitude: 1.250 m. Top of the ski slopes 3.250 m with glacier. Champagny is part of the enormous ParadiSki area (La Plagne and Les Arcs) with 425 km of alpine slopes, 157 lifts and is connected to the Bellecôte Glacier and Les Arcs through modern express-chairlifts. Furthermore, two ski lifts connect the ski area with La Plagne (Plagne centre) via the Verdons peak. The ski run to the valley is artificially snowed. Definitely a highlight is the 10 km long ski run from the summit Roche de Mio to the village with more than 1.500 m of difference in altitude. Deep powder snow runs at the Verdons peak. Children ski lift (free of charge) and ski school area at the arrival of the cable car (2000 m above sea level). Next to the mountain station is the modern Pic-Nic-Chalet with sun terrace.
The chalet has a terrace with garden furniture and gas BBQ. There is a wide range of sports activities to experience during the summer in Champagny including cycling, mountain biking, climbing, swimming, tennis, golf as well as horse riding or fishing. In high summer your children will enjoy a visit to the adventure course and the open air pool. Highlight of your vacation will be the Vanoise National Park with nearly 500 km marked hiking trails. Different walks with alpine flora and fauna are offered.
Reduced additional costs in summer: 7 € per person/week (from 5 years) for electricity + heating + firewood.
Alpenchalets guests in La Plagne, Montchavin & Champagny – Paradiski can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. You can order the passes until 10 days prior to arrival. They can be cancelled or modified at any time prior to the start of your holiday. Please find here the skipass reduction details
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + induction cooker + oven + microwave + electric raclette grill + fondue set); fireplace; flat screen satellite TV; DVD player; radio; free WiFi; washing machine; tumble dryer; terrace; balcony
8 people (~90m²)
- 5 room chalet on 3 floors
- 2 bedrooms (double bed)
- bedroom (2 single beds)
- bedroom under droop max. ~140cm (2 single beds)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- bath (washbasin + shower)
- bath (washbasin + bathub)
- 2 separate toilets
Detailed information: Chalet Joly
- extra charges 12 € per person/week (from age 5 years) for electricity + heating + fire place wood
- visitors tax to pay on location
- deposit 300 € to be paid on arrival
- check-in 14 pm on arrival day
- check-out 9 am on departure day
- final cleaning by tenant or 60 €
- bed linen bring along or 12 € per person (reservation required)
- towels bring along or 3 € per set (reservation required)
- pets 1 pet allowed (cost free, reservation required)
- baby bed cost free (reservation required)
- baby chair cost free (reservation required)
- 2 private parking lots at the house, free of charge