istance to ski area Paradiski ~900 m.
There is a wide range of sports activities to experience during the summer in Champagny including cycling, mountain biking, climbing, swimming, tennis, golf as well as horse riding or fishing. In high summer your children will enjoy a visit to the adventure course and the open air pool. Highlight of your vacation will be the Vanoise National Park with nearly 500 km marked hiking trails. Different walks with alpine flora and fauna are offered.
In summer guests may use the small garden with garden furniture, outdoor barbecue, sandpit and swing.
Alpenchalets guests in La Plagne, Montchavin & Champagny – Paradiski can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. You can order the passes until 10 days prior to arrival. They can be cancelled or modified at any time prior to the start of your holiday. Please find here the skipass reduction details
spa area in the house (sauna + shower + toilet + television + pool billiard); kitchen unit (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + combined electric/gas cooker with 1 electric plate and 3 flames + oven + barbecue-grill + microwave); indoor lavatory (washing machine + tumble-dryer); sat-TV; free WiFi; balcony or terrace; barbecue-grill; garden
8 people (70m²) n°2
- 5 room apartment
- 2 bedrooms (double bed)
- cabin (2 single beds)
- through room (bunk bed)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- bath (washbasin + shower)
- bath (washbasin + shower + toilet)
- separate toilet
Detailed information: Chalet Côte Arbet
- extra charges 15 € per person/week for electricity + heating + sauna + firewood
- visitors tax to pay on location
- deposit 250 € per accommodation to be paid on arrival
- check-in 5 pm on arrival day
- check-out 9 am on departure day
- doorstep bread delivery service
- final cleaning € 15 p.P.
- bed linen bring along or 18 € per person (reservation required)
- towels bring along or 8 € per set
- fire place wood 1 bag cost free
- pets 70 € per pet/week (reservation required)
- baby bed cost free (reservation required)
- parking lots nearby and cost free
- ski-bus cost free (bus stop ~50m)