Distance to ski area Alpe d'Huez ~100 m. Comfortable chalet with open fire place, infrared sauna cabin and free WiFi, situated only about 100 m from the green slope. Part of the car free chalet park "Chalets Le Clos du Pré" with 33 detached chalets ideally located at the outskirts of Oz-en-Oisans (1350 m) between the ski slope and the forest. The chalet offers a cosy living room with separate dining area, a fully equipped open kitchen, as well as 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The chalets enjoy a great view on the Massif de Belledonne and the original village of Oz. Two new gondolas provide a fast connection to the centre of the Alpe d’Huez ski area. These gondolas are for skiers as well as for hikers (for a free).
In the hotel at the entrance of the chalet village is a central reception with restaurant and pub. Your car can be parked in the garage (paid) behind the hotel or on the parking lot (free) ~100 m from the chalets. The park management is multilingual.
Optional Catering-Service in the chalet (external service; on demand).
The centre of Oz-en-Oisans with supermarket, bakery, ski rental, ski school, childcare, restaurants and bars is ~150 m away.
Altitude chalet 1.350 m. Summit of the slopes at 3.330 m on the glacier of Pic Blanc. 250 km of downhill slopes, 70 lifts. About 100 m from the chalet is the ski lift "Clos du Pré" with the green slope. This slope leads directly to the new gondola "Poutran 1", which takes you right into the ski area of Alpe d'Huez. You can ski back via the green slope. A free magic carpet with practice hill and sled run is located at the Poutran gondola station (~350 m). The two new gondola lifts "Poutran" and "Alpette" provide a quick access to the ski area of Alpe d'Huez. Non-skiers can also use the gondolas (for a fee). Various slopes for all levels of skiers, most of the slopes are above 2.000 m. Several great downhill runs from Pic Blanc to the valley, at an altitude difference of 1.500 - almost 2.000 m, e.g. the 16 km long piste "Sarenne". In addition, numerous winter activities are offered, such as snowshoeing and cross-country skiing.
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + four-hob-cooker + oven + microwave + coffee machine + electric kettle); fireplace; satellite TV; free WiFi; balcony; ski locker
12 persons (~145m²)
- 7-room chalet on 3 floors
- 5 bedrooms (each with 2 single beds)
- sleeper-cab (bunk bed)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- 2 bathrooms (washbasin + bath in each)
- bathroom (washbasin + shower + toilet)
- 2 separate toilets
- infrared sauna
Detailed information: Chalet Le Clos du Pré T3S
- charges for electricity and heating included in the rental tariff
- Visitor's tax included in the price
- Deposit 400 € payable upon arrival
- Check-in from 17:00 on day of arrival
- Check-out by 9:00 on day of departure
- Final cleaning included in the price (except kitchen)
- Bed linen to be brought by guest or available for 18 € per person (reservation required)
- Towels to be brought by guest or available for 10 € per set (reservation required)
- Pets 35 € per pet/week (reservation required)
- baby bed on request (cost free)
- Baby chair on request (cost free)
- Covered parking ~40 € per car/week
- Car parking in the close vicinity and free of charge