Distance to ski area 4 Vallées ~900 m. Outstanding, lavish and luxurious chalet with modern design and every amenity in the ski area of Les Masses - Four Valleys - Verbier.
Very spacious, it spreads the charme of a stylish, modern mountain chalet. Bright, large living and dining room, with cozy chimney place; access to the huge panoramic terrace with garden furniture, deck chairs and a BBQ. Five bedrooms; each bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom. The master bedroom even offers a bathtub overlooking the picture window which looks out over the Alps and valley below, and the room also comes with a TV, rain shower, separate toilet and spacious walk-in wardrobe. In addition to the Bose-equipped surround sound TV in the living room, there is another TV in the room sleeping 4 people. Great view of the Bernese and Valaisan Alps, even to the majestic Matterhorn. Garage ~40 m (stairs). The resort center of Les Masses features a small supermarket and a restaurant; more shops, restaurants, bank, post office, ski rental and ski school are in Les Collons, ~2 km. Indoor swimming pool and kindergarten (from 18 month on) in Thyon 2000, ~6 km.
Chalet altitude ~1,600 m; top of the ski area 3,330 m, with glacier Mont Fort. Distance to the alpine ski slope that connects Les Collons and Les Masses ~900 m, no parking possible. To the new high speed chairlift in Les Masses ~1,500 m, with parking garage. Ski bus stop ~250 m. Les Masses is part of the top ski area Four Valleys - Verbier. 410 km ski slopes, 95 ski lifts, biggest Swiss ski area. Huge snowparc Centralpark at Thyon 2000. Attractive sledge run between Thyon 2000 and Les Collons. Free open air ice rink in Les Collons. 12 km Nordic slopes.
Summer guests in Les Collons/Les Masses can expect a wide range of activities. It is part of a vast hiking area, there are several mountain bike routes. You can also walk with no great differences in altitude along the "Suonen" (historic irrigation channels). You can also go horse riding, climbing, paragliding or bowling. In the Valais’ capital Sion it is worth to go shopping or to spend an evening eating a gourmet meal. More sights in the proximity: underground lake St-Léonard, the Grande Dixence dam and lake – at 285 m the highest dam in the world.
Alpenchalets guests in Les Collons & Les Masses - 4 Vallées can benefit from exclusive skipass discounts on the public rates. Please find here the skipass reduction details
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + oven + induction cooker + microwave + coffee machine + electric kettle + fondue set); stove; 3 sat-TV; DVD-Player; hi-fi system with CD-player; free WiFi; washing machine; tumble-dryer; partly with underfloor heating; terrace; barbecue-grill; electric ski boot dryer
12 people (~266m²)
- 6-room chalet on 3 floors
- bedroom (double bed)
- 3 bedrooms (2 zip and link beds)
- bedroom (2 zip and link beds + double sofa-bed)
- living room (without sleeping berths)
- bathroom (washbasin + bath + shower + toilet)
- 4 bathrooms (washbasin + bath + toilet in each)
- separate toilet
Detailed information: Chalet Dargan
- extra charges (incl. end of stay cleaning + bed linen) 55 CHF / ~49 € per person/stay, to pay on location
- visitors tax included in the rental fare
- deposit 650 CHF / ~590 €; credit card data to provide
- check-in 5 pm on arrival day
- check-out 9 am on departure day
- beds made at arrival
- towels bring along or 10 CHF / ~9 € per set (reservation required)
- fire place wood for a fee
- pets not allowed
- baby bed cost free (reservation required)
- baby chair cost free (reservation required)
- parking lots nearby and cost free
- access by car to the house up to ~15m
- ski-bus cost free (bus stop ~250m)
- smoking not allowed